You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

This game is well made, but it is way too aggravating to possibly complete, especially with the nearly blind and spastic disabilities. Even if you don't have those particular disabilities, some of the levels are frustrating on their own and having those disabilities makes some of the levels impossible. It's one thing to make a game "unfair", but it's quite another to make it nearly impossible, especially with the nearly blind disability where there are split second timed platforms and you can't even see them. Great idea overall, but if you designed the levels differently for each disability to make the game more playable, it could be a good game. As it is, it's just an aggravating and rage inducing mess.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

This is a great little game with a very strange and creepy atmosphere; the gameplay is challenging and enjoyable and I really enjoy the story. Were you by any chance inspired by the famous Greek myth of Orpheus and Euridice? Just curious because that's what this game reminds me of.

Save the Animals Save the Animals

This game would be more playable if there wasn't one major bug: for no reason whatsoever I get a "Game over" screen when clicking the power button to release the box when I have not lost any lives. Are there a limited number of clicks as well? If there are, that wasn't included in the instructions. I can appreciate the physics of the game and the story well enough, but you need to fix this bug in order to make this playable.

Vche responds:

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion. No there isn't limited numbers of clicks, this happens when you hit on/off button to fast then you generate two boxes and one of them touches the kran and then the game ends. I don't think that is a bug , but in any case I will fix that. Thanks again

Solved
Thanks

Panty Girl Sox v1 Panty Girl Sox v1

This would have worked much more as an art submission because the only options in this game are to change her panty color or take away/add crotch hair. Considering the subject matter, this should also be rated "A" for adult. In order for something to be a game, there must be some form of interaction, which there is absolutely none of here. You definitely have potential as an erotic artist, but you need to work on your games.

Shake Shake Shake Shake

Nice try, but this is boring and surprisingly not sexy; the butts seem disconnected from the rest of the girls' bodies and way too big to be proportionally correct. The fact that there isn't any music doesn't help either, and there are only 4 dance options to choose from. If you remade this game and added more dance options, a dress-up option (which would be great), and some background music, this could be pretty decent.

Gloomy Cat Gloomy Cat

This is a great running game with a creative story and very addicting game play. The controls are simple and well thought out and the graphics are spectacular. One thing I would suggest is to rate it "T" because of the blood, but that's just me. Overall, this is a great game that could easily be featured.

Slender: The Platformer Slender: The Platformer

I am very disappointed; you had so much to work with and yet produced so little. This Slenderman platformer could have been great, but you did not deliver on atmosphere (which is essential in any horror game), game play, or even the story line. What is the point of the flashlight if it isn't even dark in the game? There wasn't even an explanation for gathering the pages; you just seem to assume that everyone has already played the original Slenderman game (which I have not) and would therefore know what the pages are for. Overall, I really like the idea of a Slenderman platformer, but this was very poorly executed.

Eidolons Eidolons

This is a great first start; the story and humor is spot on and the platformer is pretty clean overall. However, though the game play is overall pretty good, this game, when it comes to "shifting", is almost impossibly hard; on one of the levels when there was a moving platform and a wall that I have to "shift" through AND make a jump to another platform, it was nearly impossible for me. Maybe if you tweaked the whole "shifting" thing and made it a little easier to do, this game would easily make it to the featured section if not portal history.

Comic Book Cody Comic Book Cody

This game is adorable and very original with a well thought out story behind it. The levels are pleasantly challenging and the game play is addicting. However, there is one major bug; during the boss battle in the forest with "The Human Volcano", the main character will get stuck underneath the platforms and is unable to defeat him because of this. Once you get this fixed, this game will be one of the best.

Lost Astronuts Lost Astronuts

I can appreciate the story well enough, but the rest of this game is very boring. Having absolutely no music or sound is a huge detraction and the game play is tedious at best. The first things I would try to add to this game are sound effects and music to make it a little less dull. I usually like the element combination games, but with the platforming feature that you have here, it is very disappointing that you do not have an element of exploration. If you could combine the combination puzzle with some cool space exploration, this game would be much more interesting.

wandah responds:

thanks, i will consider it on the next game.
About the sound, this game was made for game jam challenge and i already spend 22 hours of 24 available. So, i need more time for sound ;) I will make another game with sound on my next game.